An award-winning financial services group is seeking a Bilingual Technical Project Manager to manage the oversight of a large-scale finance project with a strong, prestigious project finance group.
- Prepare technical project plans and monitor and track progress
- Prepare status reports, resolve issues, coordinate tasks and activities directed toward completing the project goals on schedule
- Fluency and bilingual in Japanese and English required
- 5+ years of technical project management experience with proven management experience
- 7+ years in related experience as an IT engineer, infrastructure, support desk, etc.
- Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Program/Project Management, Business, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science (or relevant work experience)
- Relevant experience working in the Financial Services industry, with regulatory and cross-product experience highly regarded