Business Analyst, FX-Derivatives
Award-winning financial institution is seeking a Business Analyst, FX/Derivatives to work on a critical project that will enhance an internal proprietary hub to the Commercial Banking business units.
- Primarily responsible for the strategic implementation of new technology solutions that improve business efficiency while meeting corporate business goals
- Understand business strategy and can identify technologies that will improve and enhance an organization's business goals
- Support role and this person is often the single point of contact between an organization's IT and business teams
- Coordinate and engage with key business and technical resources that will be providing requirement inputs for the project
- Manage and escalate issues/risks identified as part of the project execution
- Assist in the development of project deliverables which include requirements (business, functional and detailed), high level design, project plans, RACI, test plans, etc with other core team members
- Define training and rollout approach for new users
- Some travel required
- Required Bachelor's/Master’s degree with at least 7+ years of experience in the financial industry, banking, or in a related area
- 7+ years of experience in the financial industry or banking field or in a related area
- Familiarity with lending concepts, practices, and procedures will be required
- BS/MS in related technical field; MS preferred
- Required Corporate Banking or Commercial Banking experience and knowledge of banking products – FX, Derivatives, Project Finance, Trade Finance, Securitization, Syndications etc.
- Commercial Lending experience preferred, as well as experience in dealing with customer analytics
- Familiarity with lending concepts, practices, and procedures required
- Familiarity of profitability, risk, and return metrics
- Experience in web-based development and customer data warehousing.
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Able to deliver detailed and quality key project deliverables for a full lifecycle deployment