Highly motivated individual to join the New Jersey team to develop and deliver a comprehensive training program to attorneys and staff throughout the firm. The Technology Trainer’s goal is to ensure that all firm personnel use technology according to best practices while maximizing individual and team productivity
• Understand effective technology integration and enable staff to effectively integrate technology into their daily practices
• Conduct new hire training and training on firm-supported software via instructor-led classroom training, webinars, video conferencing and one-on-one coaching.
• Partner with subject matter experts in the development and implementation of customized Technology training strategies/solutions.
• Plan, design, develop, implement and maintain: 1) full end-user documentation, 2) quick reference guides, 3) FAQs, and 4) additional instructional or informative documents as required.
• Assist end-users by helping resolve problems that require an advanced skill set
• Research and provide proactive recommendations to supervisors regarding new technology
- Superior communication and knowledge of legal software applications (Microsoft Office 2010 suite (and newer) and Windows 7, 10 , Payne Forms / Numbering Assistant or compatible package, Workshare, etc.) are a must.
- Experience in planning courses, training users and keeping abreast of current legal software packages.
- Strong experience in software installation procedures.
- Candidates must be highly organized, possess the ability to be self-sufficient and have excellent verbal and written skills.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 3-5+ years of experience in end-user support / training in a legal environment.