new york, New York
- Prepare consolidated supplemental financial statement schedules for quarterly and annual submissions
- Provide assistance to personnel if issues are encountered during the monthly submissions of financial data and communicate any changes in reporting requirements to them on a timely basis
- Prepare and maintain the underlying reconciliation and amortization schedules for associate company investment balances
- Recording of SAP Asset Module entries required to account for investment activities including mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, ownership changes and deconsolidation.
- Recording of profits and losses under the equity method during the month end closing for completion of consolidated financial statement reporting
- Provide internal and external auditors with supporting documentation and explanations to support their respective quarterly and year-end reviews/audits, including analytical information and supporting information for consolidated audit footnotes.
- 5+ years of Audit/Accounting related experience
- Sound knowledge and application of enterprise resource and consolidation systems (e.g., SAP BPC, Hyperion, etc.)
- Ability to analyze financial statement account activity and clearly articulate the causes of variances verbally and in written documentation.
- Excellent MS Word and MS Excel skills
- Public accounting experience
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting
- CPA license