Business Process Consultant - Excel Analyst
Position: Business Process Consultant w/ Excel
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 1 year contract; potential extension
Summary: Perform a Business Analyst (BA) / business process role as a part of a Product Solutions team for Unix Security RBAC product reporting to the Product Owner and serving as a part of the Product Solutions team. This role will….
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts, system users, and stakeholders to understand and document existing and proposed business processes, requirements, and system needs.
- Closely partner with stakeholders throughout the process to ensure ongoing alignment and participation throughout the agile process
- Effectively facilitate solutions and requirements gathering sessions with individuals and large groups
- Produce effective documentation to capture and communicate business process and requirements in the format of business process flow diagrams, data flow diagrams, data definition documents, decision trees, logic diagrams, requirements documents, and user experience flows.
- Translate requirements and system needs into effective customer experiences.
- Work within an agile environment performing grooming work to craft effective user stories, and then partnering with the team during delivery of the stories to ensure stories are accurately implemented.
- Effectively manage projects / initiatives from inception through implementation
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience with data collection methodologies and quantitative analysis.
- Critical thinker with an ability to analyze information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or strategy.
- Expert knowledge of Excel including use of pivot tables and macros.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering or similar quantitative field
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Experience with large data sets and modeling
- Highly skilled in Excel; familiarity with SQL, Access, or other big data software experience with statistical models in a professional setting a plus
- Proficient at collecting and mining data from different sources using technologies like SQL.
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret data to explain complex irregularities or trends.
- Project Management experience.
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solver.
- Must be comfortable with unstructured, fast moving and constantly evolving high growth environment