Lead Front End Developer
This role is for a lead Angular JS/HTML5 developer. This person will be responsible in setting technical roadmaps and direction for the digital applications.
- Provide front end technology work on the high volume & scalable internet applications.
- Coordinate and execute front-end technologies alongside our business, creative and any other stakeholder
- Collaborate with multiple vendors who may provide components of the technology that will meet the end to end needs
- Lead projects that will be executed using agile methodology with dynamic team of technical, business and vendors
- Work with CTO, Information Security and other supporting organizations to deliver a robust product that meets Client standards
- Create, review, and support front-end technology stacks.
- Comfortable in delivering under aggressive timelines and challenges.
Minimum Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science Related Field (Systems Engineering, Business, Engineering or Information Technology)
- Seven plus years' experience delivering complex projects with Java Enterprise technologies and various middleware technologies
- Seven plus years' experience leading resource teams (5+ member) comprising contractors and also employees.
- Experience in Java based web application development.
- Experience with AngularJS and HTML5 technologies a must.
- Good knowledge of backbone and client side templating like mustache or handlebars.
- 3+ years of front-end web experience.
- Skilled with selecting typography, screen layout and color.
- Proficient with a variety of graphic formats – jpeg, ico, gif, tif, png, pdf etc.
- Experience using HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong work experience with JQuery.
- Have a strong understanding of browser rendering engines.
- Good knowledge of WCAG 2.0, WAI, and WAI-ARIA standards.
- Familiarity with modern mobile and wearable devices.
- Experience guiding and mentoring medium to large size teams in time sensitive and complex projects.
- Willingness and ability to be hands on when needed with passion for software development.
- Agile Development experience is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present and sell concepts.
- Experience in a software product development adhering to product roadmaps and executing common product based solutions to multiple clients.
- Good understanding of architecture patterns, experience in software architecture field.